Road map to more sustainability
IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THE TARGETS, THE COMPANY HAS DEFINED ITS OWN ROAD MAP TO MORE SUSTAINABILITY.
- Waste water pre- cleaning
- RGT Romania finished in 2000
- RGT Germany finished in 2004
- RGT Ukraine finished in 2006
CHANGING LIGHT TO LED IN ALL COMPANIES!
Finished in 2014, with the result of reducing the consumption of electrical energy for light by 1.2 million kWh.
Ongoing projects in Romania and the Ukraine
RGT Romania and the Ukraine
- New boilers with economizers and new water service module.
- Service module for zero desalting rate Energy recovery system from waste water. The target is to reduce the consumption of gas by RGT Ukraine by recovering the energy from flue gas and waste water. As a result, the consumption of gas will be reduced by 539,433 cbm per year.
Planned projects in Romania
- Waste water recycling for washing / dyeing plant
- Planned recycling rate 50%
- Planned for 2016
- Self-assessment with all suppliers
- Afterwards, evaluation and optimization
- Target: Switch from supply chain to value chain
Evaluation of garment finishing procedures
- Install EIM ( Environmental Impact Measurement) software as a tool for the evaluation of processes in garment finishing in order to obtain an EIM score
- Follow best practice in the group and define it as a standard in all units. The best practice achieved so far is a 97% recycling rate for all imported materials. Only the remaining 3% are discharged with the help of public services